G-sync i V-sync

Problemy sprzętowe

Moderatorzy: Konsul, Pretorianin, Moderatorzy Hyde Parku

Awatar użytkownika
Maurycy
Co-OP Legionista
Medals: 28

WoW Legionista LOTRO Optio SWTOR Dekurion ESO Trybun Gwiazda Azury
eSport Optio MU Legend Trybun Uczestnik zlotów IX Kohorty Mecenas IX Kohorty Srebrny Medal Igrzysk IX Kohorty

G-sync i V-sync

Post autor: Maurycy » wtorek, 11 lutego 2020, 18:59

Trafiłem ostatnio na forum gdzie ludzie rozprawiają jak najlepiej ustawić v-sync czy limiter klatek aby g-sync pracował najlepiej
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/fo ... -together/

ktoś np. napisał
If you are using a GeForce card with G-SYNC it literally makes V-Sync pointless, there's no reason to have it on so long as you're using G-Sync, as G-Sync does V-sync's job but better. It makes the panel update *as soon* as the card has a new frame, not when the monitor refreshes. This eliminates screen tearing entirely, which is the only reason V-Sync exists, and (most of the time) stuttering.

You want VSYNC set to OFF if you are going to be using GSync, period. There's no reason to use both at the same time.

Also, G-Sync already FPS caps you at 144 FPS anyway, and your eyes won't see the difference between 144 FPS and 200 FPS because your monitor can't refresh that fast anyway.
ale ktoś inny pisze coś innego
Vsync = ON in Nvidia control pane
Vsync = OFF in-game
If in-game FPS limit is available use it to limit FPS a couple frames below your monitor refresh rate i.e. 140 for a 144 hertz monitor. If in-game fps limiter is not available, user Rivatuner Stastistics Server (bundled with MSI Afterburner) to limit framerate in the same way.

That's it. Note, that you can't eliminate input lag using any method, but using the method above it's hardly noticeable (I would say almost impossible) and then you get perfectly tear-free experience in every game.
trochę dużo kombinowania, co?
a jak Wy ustawiacie w grach v-sync przy włączonym g-sync? włączać czy wyłączać?
Ostatnio zmieniony wtorek, 11 lutego 2020, 19:10 przez Maurycy, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Zwycięstwo nie wymaga tłumaczenia, porażka na nie nie pozwala.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Dział techniczny”