Division

Dział przeznaczony do ogólnej dyskusji nad grami kooperacyjnymi. Tymi w które gramy i które obserwujemy.

Chcesz zagrać w jakąś grę kooperacyjną wspólnie z nami?

Moderatorzy: Konsul, Pretorianin, Moderatorzy eSport

Xard
The Division 2 Optio
Fabri
SC Legionista
Medals: 4

ESO Optio D2  Centurion Uczestnik zlotów IX Kohorty

Re: Division

Post autor: Xard » niedziela, 24 kwietnia 2016, 12:17

Awatar użytkownika
Deadlytears
Medals: 8

SWTOR Optio SWTOR Order Odrodzenia Imperium SWTOR Gestarum Skyforge Trybun Uczestnik zlotów IX Kohorty
Srebrny Medal Igrzysk IX Kohorty

Post autor: Deadlytears » niedziela, 24 kwietnia 2016, 14:09

Ja mogę się teraz lognąć a wieczorem to dam znać jeszcze :)
Xard pisze:Latancy w The Devision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc51gxwvyGc

Tak naprawdę niczego to nie rozwiązuje :S

Awatar użytkownika
Driam
Patrycjusz

Post autor: Driam » niedziela, 24 kwietnia 2016, 22:07

Here is the list of changes implemented during the maintenance of April 21:

Falcon Lost
The APC will now only take damage from C4
No to koniec :)

Awatar użytkownika
Deadlytears

SWTOR Optio SWTOR Order Odrodzenia Imperium SWTOR Gestarum Skyforge Trybun Uczestnik zlotów IX Kohorty

Post autor: Deadlytears » poniedziałek, 25 kwietnia 2016, 12:50

Trzeba zacząć się starać ^^

Awatar użytkownika
Thorn
Co-OP Legionista
Medals: 6

SWTOR Optio GW2 Optio Mecenas IX Kohorty

Post autor: Thorn » poniedziałek, 25 kwietnia 2016, 18:52

No to R.I.P. Division. Po multum glitchy i exploitach i zamianie craftu w bezsensowny grind theba bedzie zaczekac i zobaczyc co zrobia. Gracze juz uciekaja a farmic instancje, ktora stanowi tylko gear check i ktora jest nudna jak flaki po 5tym razie mi sie nie usmiecha szczerze mowiac. I tak zhakowana, zgliczowana 240 na DZ Cie na strzala sciagnie.

Awatar użytkownika
Aryss
Patrycjusz

SWTOR St. Legionista WildStar Legionista Uczestnik zlotów IX Kohorty Mecenas IX Kohorty

Post autor: Aryss » poniedziałek, 25 kwietnia 2016, 21:18

A no, ja po cichu liczylem na reset postaci do okresu sprzed 1.1 ale widze ze na to sie nie zanosi wiec pozostaje czekac na dlc ( a noz bedzie nowy tier itemow ) i liczyc ze do tego momentu ogarna exploity i ich naduzywajacych.
Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it

Awatar użytkownika
Driam
Patrycjusz

Post autor: Driam » poniedziałek, 25 kwietnia 2016, 22:56

Khandarius pisze:A no, ja po cichu liczylem na reset postaci do okresu sprzed 1.1 ale widze ze na to sie nie zanosi wiec pozostaje czekac na dlc ( a noz bedzie nowy tier itemow ) i liczyc ze do tego momentu ogarna exploity i ich naduzywajacych.
Czekać to nie ma na co bez robienia czegokolwiek, bo dla nowej instancji gear check będzie 212. Także wypadałoby chociaż tyle uzbierać na hardzie a z randomami to szczęść boże wszystkim chętnym.

Xard
The Division 2 Optio
Fabri
SC Legionista

Post autor: Xard » wtorek, 26 kwietnia 2016, 14:42

Jak chcecie robić hard dajcie znać bo lepiej robić razem na TS.

Xard
The Division 2 Optio
Fabri
SC Legionista

Post autor: Xard » piątek, 29 kwietnia 2016, 12:45

Exclamation Improving the player experience – topic: Cheating & exploits
From the very beginning of development, our emphasis has always been on the player experience and how good we want it to be. We have great plans for the future of The Division, and for these to succeed we must make sure to provide a smooth high-quality experience. Unfortunately, the gameplay experience was recently impaired by in-game bugs and players violating the rules of the game. In order to bring back a better and healthier environment, we have taken new steps to address the situation.

CHEAT ENGINES

Cheating players have been an issue for a number of you in the Dark Zone, and we’ve heard this feedback loud and clear. We are strengthening our efforts to address this problem, as described below.

First, we have implemented new cheat detection methods that have allowed us to identify many more players currently using cheat engines in the game. We have already caught more cheaters in the last few days than we had in total during the previous weeks. As a result, we will be handing out the biggest wave of suspensions and bans to date over the course of the next few days.

Second, when cheaters are caught, we will now apply a suspension of 14 days on first offense (instead of the previous 3 day initial suspension). Second offense will always be a permanent ban.

We anticipate these two changes will noticeably improve your experience. New upgrades on cheat detection are underway.

BUG EXPLOITS

What is a bug exploit?

An exploit is the active triggering and use of a bug or glitch to bypass established game rules in order to gain a significant advantage or skip progression steps otherwise necessary.

Identifying and fixing bugs before releasing new content is one of the most important parts of game development. This is also the best way to guarantee a smooth and enjoyable experience for our players. Learning from the past and your great feedback, we are currently reviewing our development and testing process to further minimize the amount and impact of these bugs going forward.

Unfortunately, we cannot simulate the experience that millions of different players will have, and how they will play the game. As a result, some bugs may make it through testing, and may be present when an update is deployed. In the event that a bug makes it into the game, and this bug can be used by players to gain an advantage, we need to be able to react and fix it, but also dissuade players from exploiting this bug until it is fixed. This is why moving forward we will adopt a stronger stance against players abusing exploits.

Our first step is to give you clearer and more concrete visibility. Should new bugs be discovered, we will quickly confirm if these are considered exploits. All known exploits will be clearly listed in a public forum thread and across our various communication platforms. We want all players to be informed. This will ensure that those caught after an exploit was confirmed are aware of the consequences and actions that can be taken against them.

Second, sanctions will be implemented for players who repeatedly abuse exploits and will vary depending on the severity of the abuse, as well as the history of the player. Possible sanctions include character rollbacks, account suspensions and permanent bans. Those who encounter bugs during the normal course of play have absolutely nothing to worry about.

As mentioned earlier, providing a high-quality experience is our priority. Fixing game bugs is one aspect of it, and we are improving our processes to address that. Dissuading players from impairing others’ gameplay by violating the rules of the game is another aspect. We also want to give you better visibility and transparency. We are fully committed to providing an enjoyable and fair environment for all our players, and will take all steps necessary to achieve this goal.

See you in game!

The Division Team

Awatar użytkownika
Deadlytears

Post autor: Deadlytears » piątek, 29 kwietnia 2016, 15:07

Wielu próbowało zwalczyć cheaty.. GL with that

Awatar użytkownika
Driam
Patrycjusz

Post autor: Driam » piątek, 29 kwietnia 2016, 18:09

Wystarczy że posadzą jedną osobę do oglądania YT. Tam wszystko jest dokładnie i przejrzyście omówione. I to nie jest zbugowany contnet tylko poszczególne skille. Wystarczy naprawić stakowanie bonusów przy przełączaniu/dodawaniu skilli i naprawić mobilną osłonę żeby większość glitchy zniknęła samoistnie :)

Awatar użytkownika
Driam
Patrycjusz

Post autor: Driam » sobota, 30 kwietnia 2016, 09:33

A tak to wygląda w praktyce :)
[yt][/yt]

Awatar użytkownika
Termit
Patrycjusz

ANNORVM IX WoW Legionista WildStar St. Legionista Mecenas IX Kohorty

Post autor: Termit » sobota, 30 kwietnia 2016, 10:05

Bardzo mnie korciło aby zakupić grę, ale postanowiłem poczekać na Overwatch i myślę że dobrze zrobiłem. Gdybym regularnie trafiał na takich cheaterów (w tym osoby wykorzystujące różnego rodzaju glitche) to długo bym nie przesiedział przy tym tytule. Kiedyś byłem wielkim fanem Call of Duty, od jedynki aż do MW2, gdy to właśnie w nim natknąłem się na większą fale różnego rodzaju oszustów. Później dałem jeszcze mu szanse w kolejnym dodatku jakim był Ghosts i już pierwszego dnia trafiłem na zcheatowany Host i dałem sobie spokój.

Awatar użytkownika
Driam
Patrycjusz

Post autor: Driam » sobota, 30 kwietnia 2016, 10:06

Niestety, ale kod sieciowy w wersji PC to jest kompletny krap i powinien być przepisany od nowa.

Awatar użytkownika
Czerech
Patrycjusz
Medals: 2

WildStar Optio eSport Optio

Post autor: Czerech » sobota, 30 kwietnia 2016, 15:02

Driam pisze:A tak to wygląda w praktyce :)
[yt][/yt]
ja pierdziele...

Awatar użytkownika
Driam
Patrycjusz

Post autor: Driam » sobota, 30 kwietnia 2016, 15:23

Najśmieszniejsze jest to że czitować mogą tylko użytkownicy PC bo na innych platformach się aż tak nie da :)

Awatar użytkownika
Gerdhard
Medals: 34

Konsul IX Kohorty Pretorianin Sekcji IX Kohorty ANNORVM IX AoC Legionista WAR Centurion
AION Centurion WoW Pretorianin LOTRO Pretorianin SWTOR Trybun WildStar Trybun
L2C Legionista Sekcja FE Uczestnik zlotów IX Kohorty Mecenas IX Kohorty

Post autor: Gerdhard » sobota, 30 kwietnia 2016, 20:48

I po grze :(
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Driam
Patrycjusz

Post autor: Driam » sobota, 30 kwietnia 2016, 20:56

Nie jest tak źle, bo to jeden z przykładów ekstremalnych a wbrew pozorom nie spotyka się takich mistrzów codziennie. A to że ktoś sobie czituje na instancji i robi ją w 5 minut zamiast w 20 to już jego sprawa.
A nie tylko Division boryka się z cziterami bo nawet BDO ogłosiło konkurs z nagrodami "złapmy razem cziterów" :)

A sam Ubisoft powiedział:
Jeśli odkryte zostaną nowe błędy szybko podamy informacje, czy uznawana one są za exploity. Lista wszystkich znanych exploitów zostanie zamieszczona na forum oraz dostępna będzie także na innych platformach społecznościowych. Chcemy aby wszyscy gracze o tym wiedzieli. Dzięki temu osoby złapane na wykorzystywaniu błędów powinny być świadome konsekwencji oraz działań jakie możemy podjąć przeciwko nim.

Po drugie, gracze którzy wielokrotnie wykorzystują exploity będą ukaranie w zależności od ilości wykorzystania błędów oraz od historii gracza. Możliwe sankcje obejmują cofnięcie poziomu postaci, zawieszenie konta oraz całkowite bany. Osoby, które napotkają błędy w czasie normalnego grania nie mają się o co martwić.

Awatar użytkownika
Lord Dardevil

SWTOR Legionista WildStar Legionista

Post autor: Lord Dardevil » niedziela, 1 maja 2016, 19:42

Zgadzam się z Driamem zresztą ubisoft wprowadził jakiś system który będzie wyłapywał cziterów : Deweloperzy gry Tom Clancy’s The Division poinformowali, że produkcja doczekała sie nowego systemu wykrywania oszustw, co w ciągu kilku dni zaowocuje największą jak do tej pory falą banów dla cheaterów.żrodło Gry-online.pl a dokładnie :
http://www.gry-online.pl/S013.asp?ID=97795

Awatar użytkownika
Driam
Patrycjusz

Post autor: Driam » niedziela, 1 maja 2016, 21:07

Dzisiaj byłem na Falconie z jakimiś dwoma azjatami (chyba, sądząc po języku jakim mówili). I jeden używał czitów na hitboxy, nielimitowane ammo i kosmiczny RPM. Niektóre NPC to nawet nie upadły, chyba gra się nie kapnęła że nie żyją :lol:

Awatar użytkownika
Waniek
The Division 2 Legionista
Co-OP Legionista

WoW Legionista WildStar St. Legionista

Post autor: Waniek » niedziela, 1 maja 2016, 21:18

Driam pisze:Dzisiaj byłem na Falconie z jakimiś dwoma azjatami (chyba, sądząc po języku jakim mówili). I jeden używał czitów na hitboxy, nielimitowane ammo i kosmiczny RPM. Niektóre NPC to nawet nie upadły, chyba gra się nie kapnęła że nie żyją :lol:
trzeba poczekać z 6miesięcy zanim wszystko wyprostują i będzie można grać...

Xard
The Division 2 Optio
Fabri
SC Legionista

Post autor: Xard » czwartek, 5 maja 2016, 12:56

Xard
The Division 2 Optio
Fabri
SC Legionista

Post autor: Xard » środa, 25 maja 2016, 10:59

Nowy patch 1.2 całkowicie zmienił grę, powodzenia.

Update 1.2: Conflict - Patch Notes

NEW FEATURES

New Incursion: Clear Sky

Clear Sky is a new Incursion mission available in Columbus Circle.
You must be level 30.
The encounter is balanced for a team of 4 players outfitted with high level gear.
Hard Mode is available on May 24 when the update is released.
Challenge Mode will be made available the week after update 1.2 launches.
New Gear Sets
Four new gear sets have been added.

Final Measure - Stand your ground by defusing hostile grenades with this powerful defensive set.
2 pieces: +50% Exotic Damage Resilience
3 pieces: +15% Protection from Elites
4 pieces: When throwing a grenade, gain the defuse buff. When in range of a hostile grenade, the buff is consumed and defuses the grenade as well as gives you a grenade.
Hunter's Faith - Duel your enemies at range and come out on top with this survival focused marksman set.
2 pieces: +20% Marksman Rifle Critical Hit Damage
3 pieces: +20% Damage to elites
4 pieces: Hitting an enemy with a bullet grants you temporary armor. The further your shot, the more armor is awarded. The armor disappears after one bullet hits you.
Lone Star - Never reload your weapons again with this game changing utility set.
2 pieces: +100% Ammo capacity
3 pieces: +1000 LMG Damage, +1000 Shotgun Damage
4 pieces: When the weapon is holstered, it regains full ammo.
Predator's Mark - Make your enemies bleed with this powerful offensive set.
2 pieces: +20% Optimal Range
3 pieces: +800 Assault Rifle damage, +700 Pistol Damage
4 pieces: Hit 10 shots without switching target to make the target bleed for 100% of damage already done by those bullets.
High-Value Targets & Search and Destroy missions

At level 30, complete all Encounters and Side Missions in a named area to get access to the “Search and Destroy” missions in the Safe House.
Receive Target Intel as a reward for completing Search and Destroy missions.
Bring Target Intel to HVT officers at the Base of Operations to locate High Value Targets.
Complete daily and weekly High Value Target missions for end game rewards.
Hijack Extractions

When a player attaches a bag to the extraction rope, another player now has the ability to sever the rope.
Severing the rope will cause all extraction bags to fall to the ground, scattering their contents as a public loot drop.
Be careful, hijacking an extraction will instantly mark you as Rogue!
Sealed Cache

Named and Elite enemies in the Dark Zone can now drop Sealed Caches that contain mystery items.
Sealed Caches need to be extracted before they can be opened, just like regular loot drops.
There are four qualities of Sealed Cache:
Specialized
Superior
High End
Gear Set.
Player Stash in Dark Zone Checkpoints

Player stashes are now available in every Dark Zone checkpoint.
Checkpoints stashes eliminate the need for fast travel to your Base of Operations to collect your extracted loot!
ISAC Assignments

The ISAC Assignment is a new assignment type included in the map overview.
The ISAC Assignment will be available to players at level 30.
Every week a new ISAC Assignment will be available to the player.
The ISAC Assignment will reward players with exclusive vanity items.
General

Added new high-end named weapons in the game:
Hungry Hog: M60 Light Machinegun
Centurion: M1911 Pistol
Medved: SAIGA12 Shotgun
Historian: M1A Marksman Rifle
(Showstopper - AA12 Shotgun): Please note that while the Showstopper will be implemented in the game with this update, it will not be acquirable in-game until update 1.3
The Historian high-end marksman rifle is now available.
Added a 201+ Gear Score bracket for highly leveled players.

GAME CHANGES

GAMEPLAY

When a player is at max level, matchmaking for Hard and Challenge mode will now only seek players that are Level 30.
Armor damage mitigation cap has been increased to 75%.
Improved weapon blind fire and overall handling while in cover.
Reduced damages from level 34 NPCs using Shotguns and Sniper rifles.
Gear Score will now only take into account the equipped weapon with the highest Gear Score, and discard the other two. This will prevent players from equipping low quality weapons to voluntarily reduce their Gear Score.
Increased Gear Score requirement of Falcon Lost to better represent its difficulty (note that the difficulty of this Incursion hasn't changed)
Hard Mode: Gear Score 160
Challenge Mode: Gear Score 180
UI

In the Overview of the Inventory, the Health stat above Stamina has been replaced with Toughness. This is a combination of Health and Armor. The player's health pool will still be visible in the Character page and Stamina still increases Health.
The Phoenix credit cap has been increased from 1000 to 2000 credits.
Shooting a player while they are interacting with an object will cause the timer to push back. (such as opening a supply crate or hijacking an extraction)
Players now have a voice chat indicator in the game UI to see if their own VOIP works.
The Special Gear Vendor has been renamed Special Equipment Vendor.
ITEMS

The Sentry's Call 4 pieces talent will now only apply to semi-automatic weapons (pistols, shotguns, and marksman rifles).
The Second bonus on Performance Mods have been significantly improved.
DARK ZONE

The extraction departure timer once the helicopter arrived has been increased to 60 seconds.
LOOT BALANCING
We have made a number of changes to loot drops. Specific activities will now provide the rewards listed below.

Missions

Hard Mode (Boss Drop)
1x 163 High End
Hard Mode (Mission Reward)
1x 163 High End
Challenge Mode (Boss Drop)
2x 182 High End
1x 182 High End or 214 Gear Set
chance for 1x 191 Gear Set
Challenge Mode (Mission Reward)
1x 182 High End
Falcon Lost/Clear Sky

Hard Mode (Boss Drop)
1x 204 End Weapon
1x 214 Gear Set
182/204 High End or 214/240 Gear Set
Hard Mode (Weekly Reward)
1x 204 High End Weapon
1x 214 Gear Set
Challenge Mode (Boss Drop)
1x 204 Weapon
1x 240 Gear Set
1x 204 High End or 240 Gear Set
Challenge Mode (Weekly Reward)
1x 204 High End Weapon
1x 240 Gear Set
Dark Zone

Added Sealed Caches as new source for loot in the Dark Zone. Caches need to be extracted before they can be opened. Caches can come in any quality starting from Specialized and contain:
Equipment (weapons, gear or mods)
Division Tech
Dark Zone Credits
Brackets 0-160 & 161-200
Named bosses will now have a chance to drop a High-End or Gear Set Sealed Caches. If it drops, it will replace the guaranteed High-End item
Elite NPCs now have a chance to drop a Superior Sealed Cache
Named NPC Level 30 (DZ01 and DZ02)
1x 163 High End or 191 Gear Set
Named NPC Level 31 (DZ03 and DZ04)
1x 163/182 High End or 191/214 Gear Set
Named NPC Level 32 (DZ05 and DZ06)
1x 163/182/204 High End or 191/214/240 Gear Set
Added a new Dark Zone bracket for Gear Score 200+. This bracket will contain tougher enemies (level 32 to 34) and provide better rewards
All drops from NPCs will start at Superior quality
All Division Tech drops will be High-End quality
Higher chances to drop Sealed Caches on Elite and Named NPCs
Supply Drops will contain 1 High-End item Gear Score 182 (DZ 01-04), 204 (DZ 05-06) plus a chance at a Gear Set item Gear Score 214 (DZ 01-02), 214 to 240 (DZ 03-04), 240 (DZ 05-06)
Named NPC Level 32 (DZ01 and DZ02)
1x 182/204 High End or 214/240 Gear Set
Named NPC Level 33 (DZ03 and DZ04)
1x 182/204 High End or 214/240 Gear Set
Named NPC Level 34 (DZ05 and DZ06)
1x 204 High End or 240 Gear Set

Awatar użytkownika
Deadlytears

Post autor: Deadlytears » środa, 25 maja 2016, 16:16

Czy komuś też kaszani się UI szczególnie w opcjach?

Tak samo nie mogę przesuwać mapy >.>

Awatar użytkownika
Driam
Patrycjusz

Post autor: Driam » czwartek, 26 maja 2016, 00:21

Xard pisze:Nowy patch 1.2 całkowicie zmienił grę, powodzenia.
W jakim sensie? Na lepsze czy gorsze?

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Gry Co-OP”